At #Fearless, we want to make sure that anyone, regardless of gender, race or struggle, has the ability to reach out for help if they ever need it. This page serves as an always evolving list of resources that can best help you in your time of need. If you have a suggestion for a resource that is not on this list but should be, or one that is on this list but should be removed, please email us at email@example.com.
Remember, if you are ever in true danger or need immediate assistance, dial your local emergency service number, or visit your local emergency room.
Crisis Hotlines & Resources
- Veterans Crisis Hotline – 1-800-273-8255, Press 1
- Trevor Support Center (LGBTQ+) – 1-866-488-7386
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline – 1-800-273-8255
- United Kingdom Suicide Hotlines
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- Domestic Violence UK – They have numbers for men, LGBT and domestic violence.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- UK Sexual Assault Helpline – 0808 802 9999
- MentalHealth.gov – An expansive database for mental health information, crisis hotlines, and treatment.
- The Trevor Project – Focuses on crisis intervention and suicide prevention in LGBTQ+ teens.
- National Institute of Mental Health – An expansive database for mental health information, crisis hotlines, and treatment.
- NHS’s Guide To Mental Health Services (UK) – A website dedicated to helping UK residents understand the NHS, the services they offer and an expansive database of mental illnesses.
- Time To Change (UK) – Free resources to help end mental health discrimination and negative stigma
- NAMI: Veterans & Active Duty – Resources and information for active military and veterans to get the appropriate help they need.
- APA Military & Veteran Resource List – Resources and information for active military, veterans and their families.
- P.A.L.S. For Healing – A site dedicated to helping people who have experienced trauma, of any kind, get the information, resources and help they need.
- The Steve Fund – Resources and information for students and individuals of color who are experiencing a wide variety struggles with mental health, academics, or are in life-threatening situations.
- Eating Disorder HOPE – Resources, information, and treatment center search for people with eating disorders.
- Drug Rehab – Resources, information and treatment options for people struggling with addiction.
- SAMHSA – Resources and information for Veterans and Military families that are struggling with substance abuse and mental health related problems
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Information and resources to help you find what you need to overcome drug abuse.
- Addiction Resource – Resources and information for people struggling with addiction.
- Addiction Recovery – A resrouce for finding addiction recovery services in your area.
Domestic Abuse/Sexual Trauma
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline – Resources, facts and information for victims and survivors of domestic violence.
- Domestic Shelters – Resources, information and a data base for finding an emergency shelter or a hotline near your location.
- Domestic Violence UK – A data base for domestic violence resources, information and help in the UK.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline UK – Resources, facts and information for victims and survivors of domestic violence in the UK.
- RAINN – Resources, information and help for people who have been sexually assaulted.
- NSVRC – Resource center that help with victims of sexual assault.
- Rape Crisis UK – Resources, facts, information and crisis line for people who have experienced sexual violence.
- Support Line – An article that contains resources for male and female victims of sexual assault and violence in the UK.
Have a suggestion for a site, hotline or resource that isn’t on this list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!